March 29, 2012

yarnyarnyarnyarnyarn! YARN!

I might be excited!

Wanna know why?  Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?

My Mary Maxim parcel with all sorts of yarn in it was shipped ridiculously quickly!  I came home today hoping to find my grab bag of yarn in my mailbox and instead found AN ENORMOUS box sitting on my front step!

Well, that'll do!
This is for a cabled cardigan

This is for a lacy spring cardigan

This is for a heavier lace cardigan

My cats were way more excited about the box.
I am super happy with my colour choices!  Woo!

Though, I must not start ANY of these today.  As I assumed last week, this week's job for the CAL is a blocking week / catch up week.  I've never blocked anything before, so I set to it and then decided that EVEN after blocking the clue 6 motifs don't sit properly in the middle.  A lovely lady on the forums suggested dtr clusters instead of CH11 spaces.  I think I'm going to frog ALL 6 clue 6 motifs and re-do them with dtr clusters. So, I am SUPER far behind now.  YAY!  Hopefully I can finish both blocking AND the new clue 6 motifs this weekend.

*Fingers crossed!*

No comments: