June 23, 2012

I totally don't have ADD...

Squirrel!

Or at least that's what I feel like I'm doing this week.  I think I'm overly excited about everything and when I'm working on something, I want to be working on something else.  So, the only progress that is being made is in fits and starts on multiple projects.  I'm not actually accomplishing anything.

I have these socks (yes, they are what's occupying my sock needles) that I am working on - I'm seriously about 1/4 inch from the toe decreases and I just can't find the motivation to keep working on them.  They should be done!
sooooo close!

Pretty twisty pattern!
Then you know how I mentioned a scrap-ghan?  And you know how I was attempting to make that woven blanket that got shelved?  Yeah, well, I took the colours for the woven blanket and started something else instead.  Does that count as a scrap-ghan?  No?  Ok then... still no scrap-ghan in progress.

I like the colour combo
... you know how there was a baby Bryce and he got a pretty cool baby blanket made for him?  Well, I decided since I had some time I would make a bear amigurimi for him too...

Nearly headless?
AND THEN - there's the ball winding.  I'm loving it...

SEE!  It looks red now!

And of course, when you're ball-winding and you've got little sample balls - since I bought that grab-bag from Yarns of Italy - you're looking for smaller patterns that will turn out amazing and allow you to test those single skeins of yarn, so here's where I've ended up...

Ready to go!
Really, all I should be doing is finishing those socks and starting on Mr. Pitt's socks for my husband - since I was SO gung-ho to make those for him when I brought home the black merino superwash yarn that I nicely wound (see above).

Oh well, at least it means I'm excited?

No comments: