February 26, 2012

Clue #2!!

Okay, so I did finish my in-the-meantime-socks this time (and started a new pair) but the pictures are on my blackberry - it's dead - as are all the batteries in my house... you can imagine how detrimental this is to taking pictures of finished work.  Oh well, just gives me more to post about later.

So... clue #2 of the Mystery Crochet Along!

This one took MUCH longer than the last and I only finished our 6 "squares" (octagons this time) last night!  It took me a full 4 evenings (well, what time I had of those evenings) to finish these squares.  Last time it took me two evenings.  Bigger clue.  Good times!

My MC - Incense - oooOOOoooh

Contrast A - Bitter Rose

Anyhow, it would seem that my gauge is quite different between my MC (Incense) and my Contrast A (Bitter Rose).  I'm thinking this is because I wasn't really paying attention when I did the MC and thus, crocheted the same way I always do, whereas I was focusing on being loose for the Contrast A colour.  Woops.  Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to block these (actually, it's really really looking like that!)

These are all the squares finished to date (less a little red one)



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Pretty! I can't wait to see it finished!