July 8, 2011

Girly Baby Sweater?

I have been on a massive crochet binge lately.  I really really really need to stop.  For two reasons - 1. I'm running myself low on projects 2. I have no idea where any of these things I've been making lately are going to end up - aside from in a drawer of finished projects (it's small).

Anyhow, I was at Michael's and I found this lovely baby yarn that I liked and wanted to purchase, but I had no pattern, so I picked up their Loops and Thread Baby Patterns book while I was there (sorry for the lack of a link, I can't even find the pattern on raverly at the moment!).

Then I went nuts and made a baby sweater... it's sort of girly... sort of boy-y... so I decided that it was going to be a girl sweater... and added pink buttons... so there.

AND... the finished product.... drumroll please!

Isn't it adorable?

Close up and armless....

Buttons and detail!

No comments: