June 21, 2011

SUCCESS!

Alright, with all the massive motivation of posting all the things I'm working on and not done... I finished a few of them!  Woo hoo!  Of course, they were the easy things to finish... but still!  Progress!

Most exciting news - Johnny's Camo Blanket is FINISHED!  C'est fini!  And just in time for him to come to town, so he can take his lovely new blanket home.  :)

Kind of huge, but good huge - aside from the phenomenal
amount of work.  I have no idea how to do a project small.

Looks nice with the bannister, doesn't it?
Easiest to finish - the Christmas Snowman hanging.  He's cute.  I'm going to need to figure out something a little better for hanging him, but he looks good for now.  I may just glue some popsicle sticks to the back of the "let it snow" sign. 

Adorable!  Now with his head on his shoulders!

Then, of course, I started more projects, but that's a story for another day!

No comments: