October 1, 2013

Owl my love!

Yeah, I know, I think I'm funny, but I'm not...

The post title doesn't remind you of the Stones?  *sigh*

Anyhow, OWLS!

I kind of went on a rampage.  I was using up spare yarn.  (Yes, yes, I have lots of spare yarn to use - and this is *nice* stuff too!)  And... well, there is a baby Benji... and there are owl patterns gallore!  So I made some things.

A hat!

Who me?

And a preppy little sweater vest.

Owl detail

Owls all in a row

I'm still deciding if I want to add eyes to all of the owls, or one of the owls on the sweater vest - and if it's just one owl - WHICH ONE!  (I'm thinking either centre or just to the right of centre.)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think they are looking really good! I would choose right of center.

Shelley said...

Yay! Good to hear from you. :)
Right of centre is my preference, but everyone else keeps telling me to put it in the middle. Finally someone agrees with me!!!

Jenn said...

:) It would be cool to get together some time, but I know you are going to be really busy soon!