These came together really quickly and the finished product is pretty darn nice if I do say so myself.
Moogly Sweater - is cute, but not terribly practical for winter. I think if I were to do this again - they do say that a sleeveless version is nice too - so that's where I'd be headed with this one. For me, this one came out a bit tight and a bit small. I made the newborn size, so I'm hoping that it will fit a newborn? (I don't know these things).
|Looks like a watermelon!|
Baby Bumpy Sweater - hey, look! A sweater for a boy that actually looks like it's for a boy! WOO! Came together very easy, the bumps are the easiest way I've ever seen to make bobbles AND it's darn cute! Only complaint on this one is that the back seam is not particularly nice. I figured out how to make it look less blech about halfway through and at the moment I have no idea what it is. I think I decided not to count the ch3 as part of the sts and then still did a dc in the same st (just have to be careful that you're not increasing every row when you do this!)
|I did miss doing a collar as I ran out of yarn|
|Those bobbles look awesome.|
So, please forgive me for being a couple months behind on posting these. Apparently I finished them at the beginning of December.